You only get one life. I’m living mine like I mean it.
Welcome! I’m Georgina Walsh.
It’s the smaller, smarter steps that create the biggest leaps in business. My goal is to spark brighter focus, business breakthroughs and lots of reasons for you to pop the champagne.
I believe that life is too short to put up with anything less than a thriving business and career you love.
This is a lesson I’ve lived and learnt many times over in my own career journey. A journey that has taken me all over the world.
Now I’ve almost come full circle, back to where my family have lived for over 400 years; immersed in the rolling hills of Northern Ireland, and with a buzzing business. For me, it’s perfection!
Life is busy, fun and ever surprising. And when it isn’t, I transform it. My goal is to help my clients do the same. You only get one go at it, so why not max it?
1. Realising that whether I was working with investment bankers in Europe or Unilever soap factory workers in Ghana; people’s needs, motivations and feelings of self-belief and achievement in a business are the same the world over.
2. Catching the marketing bug when I started my career in a global advertising agency; working with international names like Lynx/Axe and Impulse. Then being involved in the branding of South Africa – you don’t get a bigger branding job than a country.
4. Deciding to move our family back to N.Ireland where life gives us more fun, more space, and to my husband’s ever growing despair lots more horses and ponies.
5. Carving out a fulfilling career and business from the depths of Ireland; I love working with clients across the globe from a place I love so much.
6. Drinking far too many cups of my favourite green tea/black tea blend I have to order specially from Twinings. It feels super healthy but if it makes me live to 140, I’m going to regret it.
I am (deep breath) an Accredited Associate Coach with the International Coaching Federation, I have an Advanced Diploma in Performance Coaching, an MSc in Business Psychology and a Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. I’m an approved course tutor in management development for the Chartered Management Institute and a Growth Adviser on the Government Small Business Growth Voucher Programme.
Thankfully, I’m currently taking a rest from exams!