Welcome! I’m Georgina Walsh.
I believe it’s the smaller, smarter steps that create the biggest leaps in business. My goal is to spark brighter focus, business breakthroughs and lots of reasons for you (and your team!) to pop the champagne.
I believe that life is too short to put up with anything less than a thriving career and business you love.
Over the last 25 years I’ve worked in many areas of Europe, Africa and Russia with a wide range of companies, including Shell, Unilever, Volkswagen and the University of Oxford.
I am (deep breath) a Certified and Accredited Coach with the International Coaching Federation, I have an Advanced Diploma in Performance Coaching and also one in Executive and Leadership Coaching, an MSc in Business Psychology and a Diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing. I’m an approved course tutor in management development for the Chartered Management Institute and a Growth Adviser on the Government Small Business Growth Voucher Programme.
1. Realising that whether I was working with investment bankers in Europe or Unilever soap factory workers in Ghana; people’s needs, motivations and feelings of self-belief and achievement in a business are the same the world over.
2. Putting my love of learning into action to help business owners and executives get to where they want to be through my coaching and business psychology qualifications and experience.
3. A passionate belief that everyone should be encouraged and motivated to reach their full potential.
4. Catching the marketing bug when I started my career in a global advertising agency; working with international names like Lynx/Axe and Impulse, and being involved in the branding of South Africa – you don’t get a bigger branding job than a country. I love helping small business owners create and build their brands.
5. Carving out a fulfilling career and business from the Irish countryside; I love working with clients across the globe from such a wonderful place.
6. Drinking far too many cups of my favourite green tea/black tea blend I have to order specially from Twinings. It feels super healthy but if it makes me live to 140, I’m going to regret it.