The woods were in a last blaze of Autumn colour, both the leaves still on the trees and those forming the carpet of colour on the ground. The sun was shining and riders and horses alike were in fine spirits.
6 years ago we moved back to N.Ireland to enjoy more space, more fun and of course, more horses and ponies.
However, living in rural Ireland did pose the problem of how to ensure career fulfillment and earning potential were realised. I practiced what I preach, set my vision for what I wanted and created a business that would deliver interesting, fulfilling work that hit my financial targets.
Whilst of course there have been ups and downs, and I still fly to England to work with clients face-to-face and run workshops, I do more and more of my work from here, connecting with clients via phone, skype and webinar.
How warm and fuzzy are you feeling? Here are two questions for you:
- Have you stopped to think about your progress lately and given yourself a pat on the back for what you have achieved?
- Have you stopped to think about what you further need to do to realise your vision?
Part of realising your vision is getting your marketing right. It gives you business success, and in turn the work life balance you want.
I have created a Cork Popping Marketing Plan with a step by step guide, template and example to help you create your own Cork Popping Marketing Plan in just 30 minutes. Click here to access it and if you want a copy in word, just send me an email and I’ll whizz one to you.
If you don’t have a Marketing Plan, here are Five Good Reasons Why You Need One By The End of This Week!
- Focus, Focus, Focus – under-focussed and overwhelmed is the curse of entrepreneurs and small business owners. A clear plan will help you work out where you’re going and how to get there, step-by-step.
- Less is More – there are so many options to choose from in marketing, trying to do too much gets you nowhere. Concentrate on just three things at first and do them well, then once those are up and running you can add to them.
- Results – A plan will get you results faster – fact. A scattergun approach won’t achieve nearly so much. The other result is more time, as you can save time and effort by duplicating different things across different marketing channels.
- Measure – From a plan you can measure your success and earnings, so you can repeat what works and leave aside what doesn’t.
- Polish and Professionalism – A marketing plan will automatically make you much more professional and consistent in your marketing. You will start to see results sooner and you will be less stressed – which in turn makes you look and feel even more polished and professional!
Click here to access your plan and if you want a copy in word, just send me an email and I’ll whizz one to you.