It’s the first day of Spring with sunshine breaking through the clouds and some furious nest building in the trees outside my window.
Spring is my absolute favourite season, full of promise, green shoots, new ideas and growth.
Are you ready to use the change in season to Spring Forward?
What better way to do that with some Big Hairy Goals to really push you into a big spring forward. Big Hairy Goals are the sort that feel rather daunting but you’d be so thrilled to achieve:
- What Big Hairy Goals would you like to achieve in the longer term either 1,3, 5, or 10 years time?
- To achieve those longer term goals what Big Hairy Goals would you like to achieve by the end of this year?
- To achieve those end of year goals what Big Hairy Goals would you like to achieve by the end of Spring / beginning of Summer?
Once you’ve got your goals make sure you put them into action – no procrastination! In thinking how to achieve them here are some things to ask yourself:
- What is the main habit that slows your productivity – how could you lose that habit forever?
- What could you turn on its head and approach how you do something in a totally different way?
- How would your mindset or actions be different if you had nothing to prove or nothing to lose?
Get out of your comfort zone, get Big and Hairy and go for it…..and enjoy the results of Springing Forward!